Order your new 2019 | 2020 Entertainment Membership now!
Support Australasian Leukaemia & Lymphoma Group (ALLG)
Help us reach our goal
Every two hours, an Australian loses their life to blood cancer.
The ALLG is the ONLY not-for-profit collaborative clinical research group in Australia and New Zealand dedicated to finding new ways to treat blood cancers such as leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloma, and other blood disorders.
We receive NO ongoing funding, so we rely on your generous support to sustain our work for the community.
The ALLG membership includes more than 600 doctors, nurses, scientists and support staff across Australia and New Zealand, all of whom are looking for ways to better treat blood cancers through clinical research.
By conducting national and international collaborative clinical trials at sites across Australia and New Zealand, ALLG researchers are helping patients access new drugs or receive new treatments that are not yet available for clinical practice.
Each day, 35 people are diagnosed with blood cancer in Australia.
Helping us to fund more well designed clinical trials, means you will be helping to advance medical knowledge and improve the treatment, care and quality of life for cancer patients.
Support us by joining Entertainment
The Entertainment Book, and the Entertainment Digital Membership, are your guide to the most popular restaurants, attractions, shopping, travel and more.
- Discover over $20,000 worth of valuable up to 50% off and 2-for-1 offers
- Exclusive Member rates at thousands of hotels and resorts around the world
- Member-only priced cinema tickets, theme park tickets, flights, gift cards and more
- Access to valuable rental car offers you can book online with ease
- Easy online search, mapping and reviews of participating businesses